Qualifications & Experience
- BA (Hons) English
- Certificate in Intercultural Counselling
- Certificate in Child Development & Psychology
- Diploma of Higher Education in Counselling (Distinction)
- Certificate in Bereavement Counselling
- Certificate in Women’s Health & Substance Misuse
- Diploma of Higher Education in Midwifery Studies (Distinction)
- Expectancy Accredited Qualifications in Reflexology and Aromatherapy
I have an ongoing commitment to personal and professional development, CPD and other training.
I have worked in the NHS, for independent organisations and in private practice. I run self-esteem and empowerment workshops and I am also a retreat facilitator with a special interest in spirituality. The Holistic Counselling Centre was established in 2007. I am a member of the BACP and subscribe to their guidelines and ethical framework for practice. I undertake and provide regular peer supervision. My practice has full indemnity insurance.
I have thousands of counselling hours and experience working with diverse clients, men, women and young people of all ages and from all backgrounds.